Dr. Howell C. Morrison
“I am proud to continue my father’s legacy by providing excellent and efficient dental care throughout the Tampa Bay community.”
In 1984, Dr. Morrison joined the long-standing dental practice in South Tampa originally established by his father Dr. George Morrison in 1952. From there, he continued to learn from his father, partner Dr. Bill McCallie and through continuing education and training.
Dr. Morrison is a supporter and believer in the L.D. Panke Institute Philosophy of Dental Excellence and has completed all the continuing education levels of training. In addition, he received Fellowship and Mastership status in the Academy of General Dentistry after completing 600 hours of continuing education, both lecture and participation, at the University of Florida Comprehensive Dental Program.
As an active member of the greater dental community, Dr. Morrison is dedicated to the growth and preservation of the profession that has tremendously blessed not only him but his father and family. His memberships and achievements include but are not limited to the following:
- Past President of the University of Florida College of Dentistry Alumni Association
- Past President of the Tampa Bay Academy of General Dentistry
- Past board member of the Florida Academy of General Dentistry
- Past Chairman of the FDA Counsel on Communications
- Past Chairman of the Laboratory Affairs Committee of the FDA
- Past Board member of the West Coast Dental Association
- Member of the Tampa Dental Study Club
- Member of the Florida Prosthodontic Study Club
- Member of the Florida Academy of Dental Practice Administration
- Member of the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
- Sitting Elder of Palma Ceia Presbyterian Church
Dr. Morrison and his wife, Donna Duke Morrison of Bradenton, FL, a practicing artist and teacher have two wonderful grown daughters Alex and Grace. He enjoys fishing, reading, playing and listening to music, growing orchids, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.